Friday

Since January

I'm sorry, blogspot. I'm sorry you're not as cool as Tumblr and therefore get neglected.  You're still cool, we promise

I decided I'd brush the dirt off this thing and start making some legit personal/informative posts on here, though my time will still mostly be spent over on my tumblr, http://simonspook.tumblr.com/  ,  because I have 36 followers here and close to 400 there.

So what have I been up to since January? Probably less than I could write a satisfactory post about. I've boiled it down to these three things:  I've made plenty more jewelry, I was asked to be in an art show in June, and I dislocated my kneecap in March.

I also read Oliver Twist and shaved the side of my head.
More to come on all this bullshit when I have the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment